Offering lodging, meeting, dining, and recreation facilities for retreats, reunions, birthdays, and swim parties.
All of Grand Oaks facilities listed are available for rent. Please visit the respective facility, or activity page for further facility information, details, descriptions and pictures.
Grand Oaks is a comfortable, private, and affordable site suitable for a variety of retreats. We often are the host site for youth and women’s retreats and have hosted a wide variety of other events. We have several venues to accommodate groups from 10 to 200.
- In warm seasons we are available whenever summer camps are not in session and can host groups as large as 200+.
- In early spring and late fall we have facilities for up to around 140 persons with the Retreat Center, Pierce Hall, Bunkhouse Staff and Stilt Staff Buildings all available for lodging.
- In winter, our Retreat Center and Bunkhouse Staff Buildings are always open and the Stilt Staff Building can be made available if needed to accommodate groups up to around 90 persons.
- For meeting space, the Chapel, Retreat Center Multi-purpose room, and Dining Hall are open year round, and the Old Lodge is available in all seasons but winter.
If you are looking for a venue for a retreat, conference or other event, please contact us for details and availability.
Interested parties should review the Grand Oaks General Policies form by selecting the button below.
As long as interested parties are in agreement to comply with the policies specified, a Grand Oaks Reservation Agreement form is available below. The form can be printed, filled out, and mailed to the address listed on the form.
(All prices are for a 24 hour period unless otherwise noted. For groups not staying overnight or purchasing meals, prices are for the first 50 people only. Larger groups will be assessed a modest large group “adjustment fee”.)
Facility Rental Information
*Supporting Group Rate refers to Association Member Churches.
group activity and building rates
RETREAT CENTER MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM
- $35 * Supporting Rate
- $50 Non-Supporting Rate
- $45 *
DINING HALL DINING ROOM
- $45 *
DINING HALL KITCHEN (per meal prepared)
THE OLD LODGE
- $45 *
STAFF ROOMS (used as meeting space)
- $15 *
BASKETBALL COURT, SAND VOLLEYBALL, MINI GOLF, BALL FIELD, CAMPFIRE, BBQ GRILL, PICNIC SHELTER, ETC. (additional fee for each provided or used per day)
- $7 *
- LARGE GROUP ADJUSTMENT FEE—all events using “building rental” only.
- Attendance in excess of 50 persons are charged $60.00 per building. *
- Attendance in excess of 50 persons are charged $80.00 per building.
individual overnight lodging
Staff Cabin Room **
- $12.50 * Supporting Rate
- $15 Non-Supporting Rate
Dormitory Room **
- $10 *
Immediate Family (max fee all rooms)
- $40 *
- $15 *
** The minimum charge per room or cabin used is $25.00. *
- The minimum charge per room or cabin used is $30.00.
SWIMMING POOL (Two hour session)
- $50 *
PER PERSON (Minimum charge 15 persons)
- $2.00 *
PADDLE BOATS (Per hour activity is open
- $30 *